Monday, February 2, 2009

The Rooster

Since we just celebrated the Chinese New Year, Ashley had been learning about it at school. She brought home a cheat sheet of the Chinese Animal Zodiac. She spent the evening studying it, and figuring out which animal each of us are.

She is a snake. I a Rooster, Lauryn is a Monkey, Logan a pig and Josh is a snake also. That was last week.

Tonight we were sitting down at dinner, and the Chinese Zodiac came up again. Ashley needed a refresher on what my Zodiac was. I told her I was a Rooster, and Josh piped up with "that's because your cocky." The conversation went a little something like this..

Josh: "That's right, your mom should be a Rooster, cause she's cocky".
Ashley: "What does cocky mean?"
Josh: "It means your big, and tough, and mean, and you know it."
Ashley: "Well, you should be a Rooster then."..




ahh, out of the mouths of babes.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. You know there's no such thing as TMI with me! LOL Yeah, my doc & I discussed ablation which is cauterizing your uterus basically. Honestly, I just wish they would take it all out for good! I already have 4 kids, what do I need a uterus for anyway? LOL They won't do it though. Of course, I don't even have insurance anyway...

David Firepig said...

hey, The Chinese Zodiac is really interesting! You can find the personality and future of your and your relatives.
I think you can find anything you want in this web: http://www.onlinechineseastrology.com/